Path Finder UK Startup Visa
The Start-up and Innovator visa categories are for non-EEA nationals wishing to set up a business in the UK. To qualify for a visa in either category, applicants must first obtain an endorsement from an approved endorsing body.
- Applicants do not need funds to invest in their business but do require proof of a minimum level of funds to live on
- Must not have previously set up a business in the UK
- Successful applicants can stay in the UK for two years and can bring family members
- Can take on work outside of their business to support themselves
- Visa cannot be extended but an application can be made for an Innovator visa
Important Information you need to know
Your business plan with financial projections will need to meet these criteria:
- Innovative. You have a genuine, original business idea and plan that meets a new or existing market need and creates a competitive advantage.
- Viable. You have now, or with support will have the necessary skills, knowledge, experience and market awareness to successfully run the business described.
- Scalable. You have evidence of structured planning demonstrating the potential for job creation and growth into national and international markets.
No Start-up visa applications will be processed unless your application has been referred to CBP by a suitable third party e.g. a UK immigration lawyer.
All visa applicants that meet our entry criteria and pay for a 2-year Business Start-up Support Programme, or a 3-year Business Support Programme offered through CBP, will already meet the criteria to make a visa endorsement application. Any client on the programme can therefore request the endorsement process for their visa application without any additional cost.
During the visa application process you will require:
- A valid passport as proof of ID,
- Proof of funds in a UK bank account for 90-days consecutive
- To successfully pass a criminal record check (DBS)
- To fulfil an English language requirement or have certified proof of graduate or post graduate study in the UK, unless you meet the country exemption criteria
- To attend several interviews
How can Pathfinder help you apply for a UK Startup Visa?
Our lawyers are constantly at the cutting edge of UK immigration laws. You can be sure that they will be fully prepared for the new Startup Visa. We are associated with the UK Endorsement bodies for to ensure to get an endorsement. Also we take very moderate charges to help you to develop your business plan.
This new route could mean that those rejected previously due to such reasons as a lack of qualifications could find their applications possible again.
For advice on your current situation, or to find out if you are currently eligible for the Visa, contact us today on ………….. or make an inquiry online.
We make our selection through the lens of innovation, scalability, and ability to execute
Path Finder One
Khulna High Tech Park,
KUET School Internal Rd, Khulna 9203